Monday 30 August 2021

My reflection

 For the past 6 weeks I have been working on my career choice trying to identify which is better in my opinion and so we started off with our  three top careers that we really wanted to do and then we moved on to choosing which would be the best for our capabilities and I of course chose to learn about law to become a lawyer. Then for 1 week we had to prepare and record an interview spiel to state facts about ourselves  and our own capabilities.

Since covid lockdown started I have never felt so free from overloading on school work in forever, I can finally do my school work at my own pace and get it  done quicker.

I think the most challenging thing about doing all of these activities was trying to choose which career suited me best and digging deep to find out more about myself because I have never been asked so many questions about myself and what I can handle. The easiest part about this whole career business is that I can now prepare for what kind of job I want in the future.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Havahna

    This is an excellent piece of mahi, well done! You've done a great job at identifying some very realistic goals for you and I'm sure you will achieve them.
    I like how you have given some thought to all the things you are good at. If you can combine what you love with your strengths and work hard you will find yourself working in a job that you love.

    It's hard to read your lawyer document and I would love to so,here's a linkthat shows you how to publish your Google doc so that it fills the whole page. See how you get on. If you get stuck I'll help you next term.

    Keep up the wonderful work Havahna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Havahna,
    Loved your video, liked the way you linked your ideas. Well done!
    Being a lawyer is a pretty noble choice. Hard work and lots of details but a very worthy career.
    If you've won three digital awards already, you might be more suited to graphic designer but whatever path you choose...'Do what you love and love what you do'.

    So cool that you respect your elders with a smile.
    We need all the smiles we can get :)

    Keep up the good work
    nga mihi

    ReplyDelete