Wednesday 25 August 2021

Interview Spiel

 Kia ora my name is Havahna I am a year 10 student at the college known as Bay Of Islands, I am also 14 year of age which makes me the second youngest sibling out of 7. I have  plenty of hobbies and interests including dance, cooking, arts and crafts, painting and swimming. I may not have a lot of work experience but I have a few at least and those are babysitting, farming and filing papers. I think that a skill that I took away from each of these experiences was how to carry a sheep without hurting yourself or the animals, practical child care techniques, how to sort papers into  the correct files and how to put up a fence. Skills that I specially uphold are knowing how to cook proper meals, knowing how to clean thoroughly, I also know how to fix a few broken things and I am pretty good at looking after myself. Some values that I cherish everyday are doing things without being told, respecting the elders even just by giving them a smile and my family, friends, cousins, parents just everyone. Some of my past achievements may not be the best. I think that they bring out the best of my capabilities like the digital award was awarded to me twice, the attendance award for 97%, a consistent effort award and a responsible award was also awarded to me twice. Some goals that I hope to achieve are to learn new skills, meet new people, experience different jobs and interact with anyone. Some strengths that I know that I have is reading, which is one of my biggest strengths, I always show up. I never not show up because being late is better than never and I always try to get the work done on time. I think some of my biggest weaknesses to work on will have to be my grammar, communication skills, presentation skills and taking up bigger challenges. 


No comments:

Post a Comment