Friday 21 June 2019

Naming angels

Today we are learning how to name angles. I learnt that an angle is made when 2 lines meet and that if the angle is less than 90 degrees it is called an acute angle and if it is 90 but less than 180 degrees than it is called an Obtuse angle. I understood the learning and how to write in the names of the angles. The easy part was to draw the lines and figure it out on my own. The interesting part about the angles was the names and learning how to write a degree in my angle. My next step is to do the whole 360 degrees so I can master it before I go to high school. I used a protractor for my tool to help me so I can figure out the angles without a Chromebook. I would say that my learning is good but I know that I could do better than what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment