Thursday 22 November 2018

hanga waka

I have been learning how to build a waka there are so many ways my favorite way is using plastic bottles. The hard part of making my boat was making sure I had the rite design and if I had all my materials.The easy part was building the boat but It was a struggle finding my equipment. The thing I will do next time we do this I will be organised the week before we do it. Anyway the boat I have design is made out of plastic bottles and sticks
. Here is my design.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Savannah and i am 9 yrs old,
    I go to TPS-If you wanna know what TPS is,It stands for Tamaki Primary School.

    I really like the way you made the Hanga Waka,It really looks amazing and i just want to say that you have a great day at school.

    WHAT did you use? For your Hanga Waka

    How are you?

    Good to meet you?

    Have a good day?

    ReplyDelete