Wednesday 28 November 2018

Athletics day

On Tuesday we had our athletics day. We had all kinds of activities like hurdles,  long jump, high jump, shot put, discus and sack racing. when the day started the yr 7 and 8's started at hurdles I got 6 seconds. On the day we had to learn how to show the school values and how to show great sportsmen ship because there were also junior's watching us. when it got closer to the end of the day we did our house chant's and then sat in our houses. When athletics day finished I looked back and I thought of the best activities and that activity that was my favorite was doing long jump. My least favorite one was doing high jump because I don't know how to jump in scissors position. The easy part was having fun and collaborating with everyone. The hard part was dealing with my saw foot. I think my next step is to really try and practices scissors jumping. Any ways here are some photos of the day.

































 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is George
    I'm from St.Patrick's school and I am a year 6
    I like the pictures you've put in it looks cool and the way you put your story in order

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete