Friday 11 May 2018

Avengers Infinity war

On the holiday I went to watch  Avengers infinity war set back and enjoy plus if you go see the movie


Avengers infinity war


  1. Wake Up
  2. New World
  3. Movies


In the morning I woke up fetched my clothes and strolled to the
shower. When I was ready I woke my brother up then zoomed to go
grab my sister and get her ready for the day. After that I skipped to
have breakfast I weet-Bix.


Later on we piled into the van and drove to new World. When
we got there mum and I walked inside and bought us some
chocolate, 4x chips, 12 pack of fizz then baby’s food and off to pay.

3. When we finished paying we darted straight to the movies before
we wondered  in mum snuck our food in. when we entered in there it
was packed full of people so we were split. A minute later the movie
started. 4h later we came out and people were saying that was the greatest movie of the Avengers ever.


Staring

Mum

Dad

Baby
Karlos
Me and
The Avengers

No comments:

Post a Comment