Monday 8 November 2021

Genetic disease

 For the past three weeks I have been working on a genetic disease to present in front of my class and the disease I spoke about was Adrenoleukkodystrophy of ALD for short. The disease I spoke is special in some way to me because and couple of my cousins come from a long line of people with this disease and just like their cousins they got it as well but luckily for them they have lived past the life expectancy. The hardest part was collecting information and adding it to a slide but the easiest part for me was when I presented in front of the class, even though I was nervous I feel like I did a good job after all. 


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Havahna, your Genetic research presentation is very interesting and had a cool backgrounds and images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Havahna, i enjoyed learning about adrenoleukodystrophy from you!. your presentation was so interesting, your presentation definitely caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Havahna. I enjoyed watching you as you presented your science presentation to the class. I liked how you added detail to your Presentation and actually had examples to support your ideas and korero. I enjoyed how you were able to share with us your genetic disease with confidence. It was very educating and your presentation was very comprehensive. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete