Tuesday 21 September 2021

Send it challenge

 Today in Science we made a catapulte to launch a pingpong ball to see who would win the challenge. Doing this activity tested my creativity skills so much I almost gave up but me and my team pushed through the hard part and got it done even though we probably got the least furtherest out of all the other teams. The hard part was creating the catapult because we had a few trials and errors and it was hard to make a catapult with the materials that was given to us which was ice block sticks, rubber bands, a cup, a spoon and paper clips. The easy part was testing the launcher before the challenge because we had a few laughs, laughing at how far ours went. If I was to change something I would change the design and idea of our catapult to send the ball further. 







No comments:

Post a Comment