Wednesday 3 April 2019

Fractions

This week I have been doing fractions. But today we made a art fractions paper. The Fractions that I did was 1 whole, 1/2,  1/4,  1/ 8,  1/16,  1/32, 1/64,  1/128,  1/256,  1/512,  1/1024, 1/ 2048,  1/4096. when we had finished we had to glue them onto our paper. The easy part was  cutting and gluing the paper onto the whole. If I was to change anything in my work I would change the pattern.
                                                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora
    My name is jasnoor. I go to Tautoro School. I am a year 7.
    Your fraction paper is an illusion and I think it is awesome! I showed my teacher, and she thinks it is a great way to learn about fractions too. One suggestion, is maybe take photos while you work, so we can see the process you did to achieve this cool art piece. This also reminds me of symmetry and rotation which is something we learn for geometry. Do you guys create DLO for maths? We always have to pretend we're teachers, so that others can learn new strategies too. Here is a link to my blog.
    Nga mihi Jasnoor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my blog if you want to check it out.
    https://tsjasnoork.blogspot.com Kia Ora, Jasnoor.

    ReplyDelete