Tuesday 5 March 2019

My art work

Last week our teacher whaea Cara was reading us a story about theses kiwi's and so their were koru's in the background and that was our task to draw a koru of our family. The challenging part was finding a koru that has the right amount of spirals that represents my siblings and my parents. The part I enjoyed was coloring in the koru because I got to use an election of crayons. what  I learnt was how to draw of cool koru without putting the paper on the screen and  drawing over it. The thing I would change about my art would be the color choice because the colors were ugly and those colors were red, orange and yellow.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Havahna my name is Ebony I am a student at Kawakawa primary and I am 11 years old. The thing I liked about your post was all the info you put in about like what colors you used and what your task was. Next time remember to double check your punctuation.

    Here is a link to my blog so you can check out my work:
    https://kpsebonyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete