Tuesday 4 September 2018

Auckland

On Thursday I went to Auckland with my cousin and my Nana. On Thursday we stayed at my other 2 nana's and my cousin. Then on Friday we went to go see my uncle, Mele and little suacefina. Me and my mum picked out some clothes for her as a present. The reason why I was in Auckland was because there was an assembly. On sunday I stayed home and then me and my cousin caught a bus to st lukes mall. We went to go watch a movie it's called crazy rich Asians in v-max. V-MAX stands for big screen, big chairs and big sound. But we didn't finish it to the end cause we had to go and catch the bus. When we got we left again to go see my aunty, uncle and cousin. Then on monday morning we left Auckland and went straight home. That was the end of our trip and now im back in school. NO SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment